Departing from Ajaccio, explore Corsica aboard a unique 82’ sailing catamaran, 10 air-conditioned cabins, two of which are luxury ones at the upper deck. Full board.
A new concept of sailing cruises:
- Spacious and fully air-conditioned cabins, nearly 10 m2 for the luxurious ones, which have a panoramic view on the foredeck
- Cabins with high quality equipment: safe-box, comfortable bathrooms and so much more!
- 100 m2 dining area with a convivial central bar, individual tables for 2 to 6 persons for meals and benches to read, relax and enjoy the landscape of the islands during navigation.
- Spacious sun decks.
- Two wide platforms that give access to the sea and facilitate different nautical activities: swimming, snorkelling, kayak.
Lenght 23,99 m
10 spacious double cabins (8 standard, 2 superior) with a.c. and private en suite bathroom
CD-MP3 reader , safe-box, 12V-220V transformers, deck shower, watermaker, BBQ,
Snorkelling equipment (mask, snorkel and fins), fishing equipment.
Tender with outboard
7 nights / 8 days
Ajaccio - Sagone - Cargese - Golfo di Porto - Girolata - Calvi - Golfo della Revallata - Girolata - Baia di Girolata - Capo Rosso - Cala Di Palù - Sagone / Cargèse - Ajaccio
Ajaccio - Valenco - Senetose - Bonifacio - Lavezzi Arcipelago - Isola Piana - Anse de Rocapina - Golfo di Valenco - Propriano - Ajaccio
The rates include:
- Accommodation in private double cabin with en suite bathroom
- Service of the crew (captain, hostess/chef)
- Full board: breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Drinks at meals (table wine and water), local aperitifs (punch, rum, fruit juice)
- The cruise as scheduled
- Bed linen, towels and beach towels (2 set per person)
- Consumables for the yacht and its tender (fuel and water)
- Insurance for the yacht and the passengers (civil liability)
The rates do not include:
- Cash box: 145 € per person per cruise, to be paid cash
- Extra beverages
- Transfers and airline tickets
- Communication fees onboard (Satcom)
- Crew gratuities
INFORMATION AND RESERVATIONS
WRITE A COMMENT