Departing from Martinique, explore the beautiful Grenadines Islands aboard a unique 82’ sailing catamaran, 10 air-conditioned cabins, two of which are luxury ones at the upper deck. Full board.
A new concept of sailing cruises:
- Spacious and fully air-conditioned cabins, nearly 10 m2 for the luxurious ones, which have a panoramic view on the foredeck
- Cabins with high quality equipment: safe-box, comfortable bathrooms and so much more!
- 100 m2 dining area with a convivial central bar, individual tables for 2 to 6 persons for meals and benches to read, relax and enjoy the landscape of the islands during navigation.
- Spacious sun decks.
- Two wide platforms that give access to the sea and facilitate different nautical activities: swimming, snorkelling, kayak, windsurf, banana and wake board.
From 30 April to 29 October 2016, cruise the Grenadines on board the LAGOON 620, a luxury catamaran with 6 air conditioned double cabins
Lenght 23,99 m
10 spacious double cabins (8 standard, 2 superior) with a.c. and private en suite bathroom
CD-MP3 reader , safe-box, 12V-220V transformers, deck shower, watermaker, BBQ,
Snorkelling equipment (mask, snorkel and fins).
Tender with outboard
Embarkation: Le Marin - Martinique 6 PM Disembarkation: Le Marin - Martinique 10 AM
CRUISE THROUGH THE GRENADINES
7 nights / 8 days
Day 1 SATURDAY: MARTINIQUE, LE MARIN / DEPARTURE TO BEQUIA (10h)
Day 2 SUNDAY: BEQUIA – MUSTIQUE (1h30)
Day 3 MONDAY: MUSTIQUE / MAYREAU (2h30)
Day 4 TUESDAY: MAYREAU / TOBAGO CAYS (0,5h)
Day 5 WEDNESDAY: TOBAGO CAYS / BEQUIA / CUMBERLAND (SAINT VINCENT) (5,5 h)
Day 6 THURSDAY: SAINT VINCENT/ SAINT LUCIA (4h)
Day 7 FRIDAY: SAINT LUCIA / SAINTE ANNE (MARTINIQUE) (5h)
Day 8 SATURDAY: SAINTE ANNE / LE MARIN (0,5h)
The rates include:
- Accommodation in private double cabin with en suite bathroom (a/c from 8 AM to 10 PM)
- Service of the crew (captain, hostess/chef)
- Full board: breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Drinks at meals (table wine and water), local aperitifs (punch, rum, fruit juice)
- The cruise as scheduled
- Bed linen, towels and beach towels (2 set per person)
- Consumables for the yacht and its tender (fuel and water)
- Insurance for the yacht and the passengers (civil liability)
- Water sports on board: kayak, snorkelling
The rates do not include:
- Kitty for customs and clearance fees, which is due on spot upon arrival
- Extra beverages
- Transfers and airline tickets
- Excursions (option package excursions 135€/person)*
- Communication fees onboard (Satcom)
- Crew gratuities
*Excursions Package (optional) 135 € per person
SIX MONTHS LEFT ON A CURRENT PASSPORT VALIDITY OBLIGATORY!
INFORMATION AND RESERVATIONS
WRITE A COMMENT