Leaving from Cienfuegos Cuba, a 7day/8night cruise discovering Los Cayos and the Canarreos Archipelago aboard a 60' sailing catamaran.
One week of white sanded beaches, deserted bays, swimming freely in the unforgettable crystal waters on splendid coral reefs, meeting a new culture of warm hearted and welcoming people in the rhythm of the music of Cuba.
Discover Cuba and its unique islands onboard one of the largest and most comfortable catamarans of the area. Get spoilt by its crew on a 7 day itinerary, revealing the most beautiful areas of the archipelago, breathtaking bays only accessible by boat and typical villages.
On board enjoy your double cabin with private bathroom. The onboard chef will prepare you wonderful fresh dishes made with local ingredients, fresh fish and tropical fruit.
Dream 60 Premier
Lenght 18,28 m
4 double cabins and 3 triple cabins with private en suite bathroom
Spacious cabins, CD-MP3-IPOD-USB reader , 12V-220V transformers, deck shower, watermaker, BBQ,
Snorkelling equipment (mask, snorkel and fins), fishing equipment.
Tender with outboard
Embarkation: Cienfuegos - Cuba 6 PM DIsembarkation: Cienfuegos - Cuba 9-10 AM
CRUISE IN CUBA
7 nights / 8 days
- DAY 1 : CIENFUEGOS - CAYO GUANO OR PUNTA DEL ESTE OR CAYO SAL - according to meteorological conditions
- DAY 2: GUANO OR PUNTA DEL ESTE OR CAYO SAL OR PLAYA SIRENA (navigation time : 3 hrs)
- DAY 3: PLAYA SIRENA – CAYO RICO – PLAYA SIRENA (navigation time : 2 hrs)
- DAY 4: PLAYA SIRENA – CAYO ROSARIO (navigation time : 4 hrs)
- DAY 5 : CAYO ROSARIO – CANAL DEL ESTOPA – CAYO LARGO (navigation time : 4 hrs)
- DAY 6 : CAYO LARGO - CAYO SAL OR PUNTA DEL ESTE - according to meteorological conditions (navigation time : 3 hrs)
- DAY 7 : CAYO SAL OR PUNTA DEL ESTE – CIENFUEGOS (navigation time : 8 hrs)
- DAY 8: CIENFUEGOS
The rates include:
- Accommodation in private double or triple cabin with en suite bathroom
- Service of the crew (captain, hostess, chef)
- Full board: breakfast, lunch and dinner
- The cruise as scheduled
- Bed linen, towels and beach towels
- Consumables for the yacht and its tender (fuel and water)
- Insurance for the yacht and the passengers (civil liability)
- Water sports on board: kayak, snorkelling.
The rates do not include:
- kitty for customs and clearance and touristic fees, which is due on spot upon arrival
- Extra beverages: bar, soft drinks and alcoholics
- Forfait for open bar: 90 € per pax (wine not included)
- Transfers and airline tickets
- Telephone calls onboard
Deposite of 40% - Complete payment 40 days before embarkation.
SIX MONTHS LEFT ON A CURRENT PASSPORT VALIDITY OBLIGATORY!
INFORMATION AND RESERVATIONS
WRITE A COMMENT