All inclusive 8 day /7 night cruise from Granada to the Tobago Cays, Grenadines, with full board.
Lagoon 620 Super Premier/ Sanya 57/ Catana 47 Super Premier / Catana 47 Custom
Lenght 18,90 m / 14 m
6/4 double cabins with private en suite bathroom
CD-MP3-IPOD-USB reader , 12V-220V transformers, deck shower, watermaker, BBQ,
Snorkelling equipment (mask, snorkel and fins), fishing equipment.
Tender with outboard
Embarkation: Port Louis Marina - Grenada 5/6 PM Disembarkation: Port Louis Marina - Grenada 9 AM
CRUISE GRENADA-GRENADINES TOBAGO CAYS
7 nights / 8 days
- DAY 1 : GRENADA, Port Louis Marina
Board your boat between 17:00 and 18:00 (05:00 and 06:00 pm) and enjoy a relaxing evening getting acquainted with the boat's systems and features in preparation for departure the following day. Dinner aboard or enjoy the facilities at Port Louis Marina.
- DAY 2: GRENADA - CARIACCOU – SANDY ISLAND (navigation time : approx 5.5 hrs)
Have a day sail to Tyrrel Bay, Carriacou. Anchor amongst the local fishing boats and enjoy a stroll and drink ashore at one of the many rum shops. The Carriacou Yacht Club offers a good welcome to visitors. Complete customs formalities and head for Sandy Island for the night.
- DAY 3: SANDY ISLAND - UNION (navigation time : 1,5 hrs)
Breakfast and swim at Sandy Island, a flawless piece of sand with no more than half a dozen palm trees. Watch the pelicans performing aerobatics around your boat as you eat. After breakfast and a snorkel, sail over to Union Island and complete check in formalities for St. Vincent at Clifton Harbour. Continue around to the West of Union Island for a short distance and drop anchor at Chatham Bay for the night.
- DAY 4: UNION - MAYREAU (navigation time : 1,5 hrs)
After a short hop to the delightful Salt Whistle Bay, anchor early and enjoy an afternoon at this quiet spot with swimming and beachcombing or taking an invigorating walk up the hill to view the spectacular sight of the Tobago Cays to the East....tomorrow's destination
. - DAY 5 : MAYREAU - TOBAGO CAYS (navigation time : 1,5 hrs)
Enjoy a nice breakfast and take a short sail to the Tobago Cays and the highlight of your trip; spend the day snorkelling the reef, swimming with turtles and exploring by dinghy, or just stay on board and marvel at the natural beauty of the Tobago Cays. For dinner, BBQ under the stars.
- DAY 6 : TOBAGO CAYS - PETIT ST VINCENT (navigation time : 3 hrs)
After a leisurely breakfast, sail back to Clifton for check out, and then head for the west side of stunning Petit St Vincent for an evening snorkel and dinner aboard or on the beach.
- DAY 7 : PETIT ST VINCENT - GRENADA, Prinkly Bay (navigation time : 6 hrs)
Have an awesome sail southbound to the delightful Prickly Bay on Grenada for the last night. Happy hour at Prickly Bay marina and dinner aboard your boat
- DAY 8 : GRENADA, Prinkly Bay - GRENADA, Port Louis Marina (navigation time : 1,5 hrs)
An early breakfast aboard as you take the short trip around Salines Point at the Southern tip of the island in preparation for your arrival back at Port Louis Marina. Check-out from the boat at 09h00.
The rates include:
- Accommodation in private double cabin with a.c. and en suite bathroom (A/C in service from 8am to 10pm)
- Service of the crew (captain, hostess/chef)
- Full board: breakfast, lunch and dinner
- The cruise as scheduled
- Bed linen, towels and beach towels (2 set per person)
- Consumables for the yacht and its tender (fuel and water)
- Insurance for the yacht and the passengers (civil liability)
- Water sports on board: kayak, snorkelling equipment
The rates do not include:
SIX MONTHS LEFT ON A CURRENT PASSPORT VALIDITY OBLIGATORY!
INFORMATION AND RESERVATIONS
WRITE A COMMENT